Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh, Anticipation

This one is for my fellow Harry Potter fans.  As you may have guessed, I'm more than a little obsessed with the series...I have been in love with it since I started reading it when I was 8.  No other series has ever topped it for me. 

Anyway, JK Rowling has recently launched a new website, Pottermore.  At the moment, it just says "Coming Soon", but if you click on the owls, it takes you here.  This video is a countdown until JK Rowling makes an announcement.  What this announcement could be, however, is a mystery. 

It's exciting, consdering I've already forced myself to cope with the fact that the series is over.  There could be more after all.  Personally, I'm hoping she is writing background stories for some of the characters we don't know as much about, like Dumbledore, Voldemort, or even Harry's parents.  But it could be a new series.  Or it could just be a hoax...who knows.

We'll find out in about 11 hours, 24 minutes, and 7 seconds.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment