Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The End

Well, there are only 3 days left of the program.

I'm so sad.  : (  I'm looking forward to moving back home with Dakota, but I'm going to miss these guys so much.  I know they have great things in store for them and will have a blast at their universities, but I still wish they would stay here.  I've learned so much...not only have I learned a lot about their culture and intercultural communication, but I have also been inspired to start learning Japanese and possibly look for a job in Japan next summer. 

There's tension in the air.  Everyone is torn between being excited and sad.  We'll have a goodbye dinner on Thursday...with a surprise video that me and the other PA's put together.  We have pictures from the very beginning, all the way to the end.  Hopefully I'll remember to post it on here after it's over.  It's been a great summer, despite the constant fatigue and stress.  I definitely need to dye my hair. 

We will be leaving bright and early Friday to take them to the airport.  I sincerely hope they had a good time here.  So many memories...  I hope to see them all again someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment