Friday, July 1, 2011

Letters

Lately I've been admiring paper.  It sounds odd, but it's true.  I've been seeing a lot of interesting stationary and paper products.  I've also been writing notes for the past month.  All of this got me thinking about how I used to write letters to my great aunt who lived in a different town.  I would always look forward to receiving a letter back in the mail.  There's just something so charming about snail mail. 

Which got me thinking...I would really like to start writing letters again...but I have nobody to write to. 

I know that very few people read this blog at the moment...but if anyone does happen to stumble across this and is interested in having a pen pal, let me know!  I think it would be really fun to have someone to write to and to get letters back.  I think it would also be fun to make my own stationary to do so.  We'll just have to see. 

Also, I can write in French and Spanish, so if I have any international readers I would love to hear from you as well...plus it would be good language practice for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment